We attach great importance to the privacy of our customers and visitors to our website. For this reason, we will only process your data in a manner that complies with the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG / GDPR).
Personal data we collect
We collect data to be able to work efficiently and to offer you the best experience with our products and services.
Information we collect:
- Contact details: Name, address, email, telephone number, VAT number
- Company details: company name, VAT number, distributor of which brands, fax number
What are we using this personal information for?
The personal information that you provide to us can be used to manage our relationship with you, or to modify or improve the website and related services. We also process your data to handle your purchases correctly We may also use your personal information for marketing purposes, send you promotional materials or communications regarding services provided by us that we think may be of interest to you. You can request that we stop sending Communication, e-mails or other correspondence at any time. This can be done without justification and free of charge, for example by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link at the bottom of each e-mail message
An overview of our processing activities:
- Send newsletter
- Manage the account on the website
- Handling your purchases via the website
- Provide customer service
- Process quotations
- Receive feedback
How long do we keep personal data?
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the objectives set out in this privacy statement. If you would like further information about the exact deadline, you can contact us at any time. Php // TODO: please inform the customer that this must be mentioned in their data register?>
Transfer of data to third parties
Your data will not be passed on to third parties.
Security of your personal data
We make every effort to protect the security and confidentiality of your personal data. We use appropriate technical and organizational measures in such a way that the processing complies with the requirements of national and European legislation.
- Right of access and inspection: You have the right to take note of your personal data at any time for free, as well as the use that we make of your personal data.
- Right of correction, deletion and limitation: You always have the right to ask us to correct, supplement or delete your personal data,
- Right of objection: You also have a right of opposition to the processing of your personal data for serious and legitimate reasons.
- Right of free data transfer: You have the right to obtain your Personal Data processed by Us in a structured, standard and machine-readable form and / or transfer it to other responsible parties.
- Right of withdrawal of consent: If the processing is based on your prior consent, you have the right to withdraw this permission.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You have the right to file a complaint with the Belgian Privacy Commission: Commission for the Protection of Privacy, Rue des Printers 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0) 2 274 48 00, Fax +32 (0) 2 274 48 35, email: firstname.lastname@example.org .
This privacy statement is tailored to the use of and the possibilities on this website. We reserve the right to change or update this privacy statement at any time.
During a visit to the site, 'cookies' can be placed on the hard disk of your computer to better tailor the site to the needs of the returning visitor. These cookies do not contain personal data.